Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Start of Something New: Resolutions

I kinda had it with the New Years Resolution deal...I make them and break them like it is my job. No sooner does the clock strike 12:01:01 on January 1, am I thinking, "How am I ever going to stick to this...?"

But, I did make one this year-- to take more pictures. How hard can that be, right? How much of a sacrifice is that? What kind of a fool will fail at that? Oh! right here, This guy! It sounded simple. BUT it seems to be just as hard as cutting out flour (that always makes me laugh when people say such silly things) or giving up Starbucks.  

It started off ok. I took a whole bunch in NYC- capture that EPIC legendary moment. It is not like I would ever forget it anyway...survivor status.


Then I took one of my classroom after I returned from an eleven day vacation to find that it basically rejected itself and was a complete disaster area. Nothing says "fresh new start" like...


The most recent picture I took was of two containers of fermented cabbage juice-
who else finds stuff like this in cabinets.

I need to turn this around...or get a new resolution.
I think I need to go back to the drawing boards with my 2012 new years resolution

1 comment:

  1. Here's a thought... A photo a day.

    I'm doing that so that I can print out 366 (leap year!) photos and see my entire year, in photographs. Obviously Jules will be a major part of that album but fun things like charity events, bridal party, bacholerette party, wedding, honeymoond etc... lots of stuff. I think it'll be neat to go back and see a day-by-day of 2012.

    ReplyDelete